The Art of Pleasure
Many people, men and women ask me, ‘How can I give my lover the best pleasure, the most delicious pleasure ever?’
Whether lovers are new, or committed, young or older, or heterosexual or same gender, where do you start?
I suggest exploring methods and kinds various of pleasure sessions.
Keys of the art of pleasure
- Scheduling or if you have the ‘time’ and ‘space’ spontaneous
- Setting the space
- Take your time for your lover to relax
- Enliven the senses: Temperature, refreshments, lighting, privacy, music, sense.
- Oil if needed
- Have your lover know you will pamper them with NO need of ‘returning the favour’ ( maybe at another time).
- Start at the head, neck, hands, arms , shoulders, feet, calves, legs, back, chest.
- It’s fun to build energy, build, pleasure, from the extremities towards the centre of the body.
- Ask your partner for feedback, Start slow, then build with feedback and directions.
- Taking your time.
- Being of service, being in the moment of the pleasure not the result.
- Want to learn more ????? learn more of the secrets for sacred love.
- Tantra Teacher training for professional and personal use.
Learn more about the Art of Pleasure at the August LoveWorks Tantra teacher training