Tantra Teacher Training: “LoveWorks”
Tantra teacher training working with couples and singles
Dates: May 2/3/4/5 . 2019 Byron Bay.
Register your interest/ Enrollments opening July 2018.
Professional Tantra training
In contemporary skills of tantra and practices to assist couples and singles.
- Add tantra skills to your current modality
- Or teach independently
- Working with women, men or couples
- Assisting in enriching relationships
- Personally invaluable!
On Completion all Participants are eligible for International Recognition as Tantra Educators!
Internationally Recognised Certificate with International Institute for Complementary Therapists
The Loveworks Tantra Teacher Training Program
The course was developed by Kerry and Diane Riley, directors of the Australian School of Tantra – Australia’s most professional School of Tantra Established Tantra Teachings for over 30 years, as a result of the training you will be able to teach people the skills and knowledge to assist them to have a more soul-full and intimate connection in their love life.
If you are practicing in an holist health modality such as; massage, reiki, sexual health, life coach, yoga teacher, counsellor, marriage counsellor or medical professional you will find this course and training invaluable giving insights, tools, techniques gathered from Diane and Kerry’s life time of work in Sacred Sexuality and Tantra and relationship counselling (over 30 years each). More and more couples are curious about Tantra and want to see how it can benefit them. You don’t have to have an extensive background on Tantra, because these practices you will be learning to teach have been tried and tested over 10 years by teachers trained by Australian School of Tantra. They get results!
There are two purposes for participating in this Tantra training.
1. PROFESSIONAL: For women and men who want to add these teachings to their own modalities and practices. For use with their own clients – Many couples face sexuality and intimacy issues and these practices you will learn have been tried and tested and get results. So you will be able to expand on the education and practices that you already offer in your own practice. You will have access to a follow up program, 6 weeks of case support by email of questions and answers by all graduates.
2. PERSONAL USE: For Men and Women who want to use these teachings for their own personal use in their own relationship or future relationships. This training will undoubtedly add great value to your love life. Couples have trouble staying together and singles have trouble finding the ‘right’ partner. You’ll have skills to get the type of loving relationship you want. We can all benefit from a deeper love with more soul-full connecting with our partner. You’ll be so much better equipped after the training to manifest what you want.
About The Tantra Training
It’s a Four Day Intensive Course and there really isn’t anything like it available anywhere . Taught by Diane Riley who has an extensive background and experience in Sacred Sexuality Education. Limited positions, acceptance by phone interview only. A certificate of attendance and recognition as a Loveworks teacher by the Australian School of Tantra.
Training Dates: 2019 May 2/3/4/5th Location: Byron Bay
Location: Byron Bay Community Center
Certification and association upon completion
Those who successfully complete the course can become members of the International Institute For Complementary Therapists; Providing Professional Affiliation for the Natural Health Industry as the Australian School of Tantra is a registered school.
CLICK HERE To Apply now – No Obligation
The practices and knowledge you will be given in the training can easily be used with individuals addressing both women’s and men’s sexuality, but the emphasis in this program will be working with couples. Many more couples are now interested in exploring the benefits of Tantric Practices in their loving relationship. Couples inquire now for many reasons: add new skills, differences in desire, put new spark into their love life, lack of libido in one or both, ejaculation control for the man, non satisfying orgasms and pleasure for the woman, wanting more intimacy with their partner, sex isn’t happening as much because of busy lifestyle and children and losing their passion for each other, wanting to have more ecstatic lovemaking experience, people in their second marriage not wanting to get into previous patterns and give their new relationship a good start, couples seeking a more sacred side to their sexuality, and couples who are simply curious about Tantra and want to learn how to apply it. In this training you will be given practices to address all of these common issues.
About DIANE RILEY And Her Work:
Diane Riley is one of the most knowledgeable voices on sacred female sexuality writing and teaching today. In Sexy and Sacred, she provides not only a wealth of information to help women of all ages embrace and enhance their sexual selves, but very practical advice too. A lot of people ask me how to have great sex. Now I can tell women if they want to discover and delight in their pleasure potential, listen to Diane Riley’s sage words in this book!
Dr Gabrielle Morrissey, Sexologist and Author[/quote]
Diane will be assisted by Kerry to specifically cover issues men face in a sexual loving relationship and what they and you can do about it. Also assisting are accredited Tantra Goddess Practitioners with the Australian School of Tantra who work with singles and couples. and Soelae Tantric Educator(Tantra Way Home Course, Meditation and Yoga Teacher).
Modalities of Previous Participants
- Those genuinely curious to open to more love and pleasure!
- Yoga Teachers
- Meditation teachers
- Beauty Industry
- Secondary School Principals
- Social Workers
- Wellness and Life Style Coaches
- Adult Industry
- Holistic Practitioners
- Dance therapists
- Fitness Instructors
- Tantra and Sacred Sexuality Educators
- Women’s Health Practitioners
- Lovers of life and learning
Common motivations why people want to find out about Tantra
- Know that there must be more to sexuality
- Want their sexual experience to be more meaningful
- Interested in holistic approach to sexuality/relationship.
- Want more pleasure and ecstacy
- Too busy, too tired, kids etc and sex is not happening .
- Want to explore more experiences.
- Want to learn some sensual/erotic massage skills.
- She has lost her desire or he has lost his so there is a difference in desire.
- Want to put a new spark in our love life.
- S/he wants more intimacy in relationship and sex.
- Want to bring more soulfulness into or love life.
- Her orgasm is elusive or unreliable orgasm.
- He doesn’t last long enough.
- Sometimes one of them has had an affair and they think Tantra may help the healing and build trust again
- One or both have broken up before from a long term relationship/ marriage. Now s/he has a new relationship and wants to learn other ways in improve sex and relationship.
- New in relationships/sexuality- want to gain more confidence.
- New young family and s/he less libido.
- She has gone through menopause and doesn’t feel as sexy and it’s upsetting their relationship.
- Health or lifestyle issues affecting couples intimacy.
Video Testimonials from previous participants